Home, Land & Property Seller Services
Selling your home and moving on is one of those life-changing events. Having a New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Maine Realtor® who knows the local market and can incorporate your individual needs into a custom marketing plan can make all the difference. At Prudential Verani Realty, we strive to provide the best marketing tools to bring your home maximum exposure, and the best services to keep you moving toward getting your home, land, or property sold.
Choosing a NH, MA, or ME Realtor®
The home selling process begins by selecting a Real Estate Professional to market your home in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, or Maine, and work with you throughout the entire process right up to moving day. A real estate agent from Prudential Verani Realty can assist you every step of the way. Keep the following in mind when making your selection:
- Availability - How available is the agent if you need to contact them? Will they provide you with marketing updates, and how frequently? Make sure you have an understanding with your real estate agent.
- Market Knowledge - Does the agent have local area knowledge? Where will the buyers come from for your particular home? Do you require an agent with specific property experience, such as Historical homes? Is the agent a member of the National Association of Realtors®?
- Exposure - Where will your home be advertised? What Internet sites will it appear on? Will it be enhanced on these sites to include additional photos, guided tours and full property descriptions? In today's world, being found on the Internet under such terms as; New Hampshire real estate, New Hampshire homes for sale, NH land for sale is just as important as any print advertising.
- Tools - Does the agent (or company) offer you tools or reports to view activity and feedback on your showings? Can you tell how many times your home has been viewed in detail on their web site? There are thousands of homes for sale in New Hampshire and knowing how many times your home has been seen is vitally important.
- One Stop Shopping - Can you get all the services you need in one place; Mortgage Services, Title Services, and Relocation Assistance?
Marketing Your HomeAnyone can list your home, but we want to sell it! Our Internet advertising and marketing strategies are second to none. Understanding where buyers come from is what allows us to focus our marketing strategies more effectively.
As you can see by this chart, a large number of buyers find their home on the Internet. According to the National Association of Realtors®, 82% of all potential buyers start their search on the Internet. At Prudential Verani Realty, we are constantly improving our Internet presence and features to bring more buyers to your home. If someone is on the Internet and searches "New Hampshire Houses", we want them to find your home.
How Buyers Find Homes
Moving Out of New Hampshire
If you are selling your home and moving out of New Hampshire we would be happy to assist you in making connections in your new location. We have a full service Relocation Department and Relocation Certified Agents that understand the needs and requirements of relocating sellers.
Contacting an Agent
We hope you found the above information helpful. If you would like to be contacted about our NH Home Seller Services and/or receive our 24 page "Guide to Selling Your Home in New Hampshire" please Contact Us.
- The Home Selling Process
- The Role of Prudential Verani Realtors
- Know the Real Estate Market
- Pricing Your Home
- Marketing Your Home
- Organize Your Documents
- Alternative to Fixed Pricing
Set Your Home Apart
- 5 Tips to Help You Sell Your Home
- Getting Your Home Ready
- Create Curb Appeal
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Home Enhancement Values